Most families won’t have the funding set aside for the full cost of a 4 year degree when their students are ready for college. If you’re like most families you will be looking for ways to pay for college without going broke.
If your student is in high school it’s time to start shifting your focus from saving for college to paying for college.
Join us for a free seminar where we’ll talk about the process of paying for college. We’ll look at:
- Researching schools and their financial aid policies
- Terminology that you’ll hear during the process
- Questions to ask on college visits
- Filling out financial aid forms
- How do student loans work?
- What you should know about scholarships
- Determining when to use 529 funds
- Comparing financial award letters
- Taxes and paying for college
You will learn the necessary steps to create a plan to pay for all 4 (or 5) years of college and a timeline for taking those steps.